• Model NO.: Granite, Marble, Travertine, Sandstone Balustrade • Baluster: Natural Stone • Stair Railing / Handrail: Natural Stone • Stair Tread: Natural Stone • Position: Bridge Railings /Garden/House/Handrails/Deck Raill • Name: Arble Railing Handrail Stone Baluster
Customized Marble Stair Baluster& Handrails for Outdoor
· Model NO.: Granite, Marble, Travertine, Sandstone Balustrade
· Baluster: Natural Stone
· Stair Railing / Handrail: Natural Stone
· Stair Tread: Natural Stone
· Position: Bridge Railings /Garden/House/Handrails/Deck Raill
· Name: Arble Railing Handrail Stone Baluster
· Quality: Control by Our Experienced QC Team
A balustrade is a row of repeating balusters - small posts that support the upper rail of a railing. Staircases and porches often have balustrades.
Having said that, when a small amount of balustrade is used to make a decorative feature out of the main entrance of even a quite ordinary home, balustrade can add that extra bit of class to what may have been a quite normal doorway. It adds a degree of character that perhaps was missing in the original design.
Our cast stone balustrade is an affordable quality addition to any property, either as a feature within the garden, the framing of a patio, or as a highly attractive and decorative wall around a driveway/pool/BBQ area etc.
1. Materials: G562, G603, G682, G664, G640, G603, G684, G636, G655, G687, Tianshan Red, white pearl, Dark emperador, Blue pearl, onyx, shanxi black, Tan brown, Tropical brown, black galaxy, Blue pearl, Emerald pearl, Ubatuba, Butterfly green, Butterfly blue, China black, etc.
2. Size: H838xR152/145MM, H933xR152/145, Column 180*180*870, 1155*240*150mm, 1265*240*150mm, Pilastre 400*180*870, the other sizes are available upon request.
3. Finished: Hand-carving, honed, flamed, polished, etc.
4. Free CAD drawings are accepted base on customer's detail description like diameter, Height, Round or Square.
1). Very thick plastic rub wraps each piece of stone inside to make sure they are not visible and no chance to scratch with each other
2). Wooden pieces or plastic rub to fill with the empty space to make sure stone inside are no way to move.
3). Standard and very strong export crate packing outside