Best Gas Fireplace:Do not use regular glass cleaners, as the ingredients in these cleaners can cause adverse chemical reactions to the carbon deposits that build up on the fireplace glass.
Best Gas Fireplace
Gas fireplace is an indispensable part of modern humanities home, is full of visual focus is also very practical heating equipment.Of course, over time, especially in frequent use, taking a few minutes each month to clean the interior and exterior of your gas fireplace will help prevent breakdowns.Sometimes you can keep a gas fireplace in good condition just by applying grease.
1. Turn off the gas.Before starting to clean the gas fireplace, be sure to turn the gas valve to the "off" position.If gas is allowed to continue to be supplied, there may be a risk of gas leakage in the house.
Gas valves are usually located on the fireplace panel.
After closing, wait a few minutes to make sure the pipe is completely empty.
Before you start the cleaning process, you also need to make sure that all components are down.
2. Brush log simulation of gas fireplace.Remove the ceramic log from the fireplace and take it outside for cleaning.Use a soft brush to remove dirt or debris from logs.Do it gently.
Be sure to check each individual log for signs of corrosion - such as cracking, cracking, or burning holes - before returning them to the fireplace for further use.
Please put them back exactly as they were.Don't try to reschedule.The design of log and fixed position are stylist people the body that presents optimal effect in some way.
3. Clean decorative stones.Remove decorative lava stones from a gas fireplace and place them on old towels.Use a vacuum cleaner with hose attachment to cover each lava individually.This absorbs any loose dirt or dirt that is deposited on the rock.
If some of your lava is too small to clean, place a piece of cheesecloth over the nozzle of your vacuum cleaner and secure it with a rubber band.
You can also use a vacuum hose to clean the vents of the heat exchanger.
Clean the interior.Use a vacuum cleaner with hose attachment to clean the fireplace interior.Attach the hose attachment to the gas fireplace and turn on the vacuum cleaner.
This will effectively help you remove dust or debris from inside.
Wrap the vacuum hose with old rags and tape to protect it.
Clean glass doors.Use fireplace glass cleaner to clean the glass doors of gas fireplaces.Spray the cleanser on a dry cloth and wipe the glass in a circular motion.If there is too much dirt on the glass, spray the cleaner directly on the glass and then wipe it off.After achieving the desired effect, make sure the glass is completely dry before starting the next use.
6. Wipe the inside edges with a damp cloth.Use a clean, wet cloth to remove soot or dirt that has accumulated over time.Always rinse the cloth with warm water after each wipe to keep it clean.
Clean the outside.Take a soft cloth and wet it with warm water.Wipe the exterior frame of the gas fireplace.
Whatever the material -- marble, brass, gold, stone, etc. -- if cleaned regularly and professionally, the water keeps the outside of the fireplace clean.
8. Use a mild dishwashing liquid on hard deposits.If cleaning is difficult due to accumulation of dust or soot, try using a mild liquid soap.Pour a small amount of liquid dishwashing liquid into a bowl of warm water and mix until soapy.Use a soft cloth dipped in soapy water to gently wipe away any external dirt.
The main introduction of best gas fireplace products:
|Best Gas Fireplace|
We offer customization in size, color, and design.
Over 30-year factory experience
Outer in 3cm standard wooden crate, inner in plastic or foam
40-60 days after deposit (15-20days to produce, 25-35days to transport)
High polished or honed
We can take orders according to photo or drawing from you
1.Strict Quality Control and Supervision System Guarantees Good Quality.
Main pictures of best gas fireplace products: