Are Granite Tiles Good For Bathroom Floor
advantages and disadvantages of granite floor are as follows:
I. advantages of granite floor
1) elegant appearance: the most advantageous feature of natural stone is its chic and exquisite appearance.It can improve the appearance of an entire home or office.
2) variety: granite floors are available in a huge variety of patterns and colors.Because it is a natural stone, each pattern is unique and different.It can improve the appearance of the floor by combining different styles and colors.
3) durability: one of the most important advantages of using these tiles is their durability.It is the hardest natural stone known.The floor remains intact even if heavy objects fall.Generally rarely retains any stains when coffee, juice or other drinks spill on it.It can also be used in high-flow areas because it does not cause wear or damage.
4) low maintenance: since this natural stone is durable, it hardly needs any maintenance.
Ii. Shortcomings of granite floor:
1) a limited number of colors to choose from: each brick is unique, but the number of colors to choose from is limited.If you like your bathroom walls or desk to be a little more colorful, you'll find the options and designs too limited.
2) slippery: like other materials, granite absorbs water and becomes slippery.If it is in a damp place such as bathroom floor granite installation there is a certain risk.This is one of the main reasons why granite is not used as a floor in swimming pools and hot springs like some other natural stones.
3) the price is relatively expensive: in the decoration, the floor also needs to invest a lot.As a result, granite may overshoot the budget.
The pros and cons of granite flooring are roughly as follows.