Pebbles evolved over a long period of time. Because of the natural vibration and weathering of the earth's crust movement, after the impact of the flash flood, the flowing water and the repeated rolling friction between the sand and gravel finally become a lovely round pebble. The rivers flow through different geological formations. The mountains have different rocks. After scouring, different types of pebbles are formed. The rock on the mountain collapsed due to weathering. During the river water transport, the water was washed and mutually rounded to form a pebble.
The hard stone, under the escaping of the river, slowly becomes smooth until it is completely natural and smooth. It turned out to be thick and big rocks, but after millions of years of rainwater scouring and colliding with each other, it became a beautiful pebble.
(1) Natural pebbles for power plant transformers: 5-8cm, 8-12cm; (passed by the electric power department).
(2) Pebble filter series: 2-4mm, 4-8, 8-16mm, 16-24, 24-32 mm; (filtered water only).
(3) Garden pavement engineering series: 1-3cm, 3-5cm, 5-8, 8-16, 16-25, 25-40; (road pavement).
(4) Water treatment cushion series: 2-3cm, 3-5cm, 5--8, 8-16, 16-32; (for water treatment plants and sewage treatment plants).
(5) Chemical Plant special series: black natural pebbles, specifications: 5-8cm, 8-12cm; (strong acid resistance, corrosion resistance)
The use of pebbles: Pebbles are widely used in power plant transformers, water treatment filter mats, public buildings, villas, gardens, gardens, pavements, river embankments, lakes, chemical plants, sewage plants, steel mills, water plants and other projects. Pebble is the best material of choice.