Inexpensive Headstones:A memorial to the burial place of the dead, usually made of stone, but also made of wood, metal and other materials.
Since ancient times, inscriptions have not been limited to one style in form. The following is a brief introduction of some common inscriptions with relatively stable format.
(a) tombstone tombstone usually has the title, the text, the signature three parts.
1. Please write down the title and occupation of the deceased.
2. The main body of the text indicates the name of the deceased and the name of the deceased.Such as "first test wang jun adult's grave".3. The signature indicates the identity and name of the person who erected the monument.Monument time may be written or not.
(2) epitaph epitaph is usually composed of title, text and signature.
1. Title title generally consists of the name of the deceased and the name of the species.Such as the epitaph of liu zihou.
2. The body of the epitaph is general, while the body of the epitaph consists of three parts.One is to briefly introduce the main life experiences of the deceased;The second is to evaluate the main achievements and social values of the deceased;Three is to write the meaning of the monument, while the unfortunate death of the deceased to express condolences.
3. The name of the unit and the name of the author shall be indicated with the date on the inscription.Need to point out is that some epitaph monument unit name or the individual name of the author has been written in the title, so signed only written date can.
(3) monument of merit the ancient monument of public morality that celebrates public morality is basically extinct today, but today, in order to recognize some advanced individuals, such as donating funds to build schools, the monument will also be erected to commemorate, which can be called the contemporary monument of merit.This kind of monument usually has a title, text, signed three parts.
1. Title title is usually made up of the title of a person of merit and virtue and the name of the literary species.For example, Mr. So-and-so donated money to build the school monument.
2. The name or name of the person who signs the inscription and the date of the inscription.
Cheap tombstone's main product introduction:
Cheap tombstone photos of major products: