Monumental Architecture:Stone is the element we use to build the world.It is one of the oldest materials or materials used in artificial habitats.
Stone is the element we use to build the world.It is one of the oldest materials or materials used in artificial habitats.The stone's sense of immortality is attributed to its long and colorful history with the building.The diversity of stones, from ancient boulders to cities to houses, means that they can be used in a variety of ways.Engraving, polishing, precipitation, stacking, keeping the original, and many other ways of expression.In contemporary projects, stone often conveys a sense of place when used in conjunction with wood or natural materials.With this in mind, let's take a look at these 6 details and find out what is outstanding in the application of stone:
01. Villanueva’s Public Library / Meza + Piñol + Ramírez + Torres
02. House in Blacksod Bay / Tierney Haines Architects
03. Country House Fundo El Guindo / Iván Vial Montero
04. Link House / Juan Pablo Gonda
05. Environmental Interpretation Centre in São Jorge Island / Ana Laura Vasconcelos
06. Ermita del Santo Sepulcro Rehabilitation / Héctor Fernández Elorza + Manuel Fernández Ramírez
Monumental Architecture:It is natural stone material or artificial stone material normally, with marble granite is first selection material.
Monumental architectural products of the main description:
Monumental architectural products of the main picture: